Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Job Title: Head IT Business Development & Client Engagement
Key responsibilities of the ideal candidate will include the following but not limited to
The sale of the client’s solutions, products and related services into the Professional End User (PEU) market at a high level. Finding and establishing new customers within existing and new markets; to include Oil and Gas, Telecoms, Power and Utilities sector
Responsibilities and challenges:
- To grow and further develop existing accounts in order to broaden the existing product mix.
- To build strong relationships with market influencers; to include end users, architects, security consultants, M&E consultants, project managers, and market specialists in order to maximize opportunities for the creation of long term sales growth within given markets.
- Liaise with the key distributors in the Oil and Gas, Transportation and Utilities sectors in relation to the company’s product(s) specifications.
- Follow up on sales on corporate tendering and procurement.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Supporting overall corporate marketing initiatives.
- Sales coordination and management-responding and following up on sales enquiries
- Conduct product training, demonstrations and promotions to customers and any other duties required to assist in supporting the achievement of Company objectives
- To educate, train, and advise end users and influencers in order to create specifications and sales of electronic and mechanical products.
- To work with other members of the market development team to achieve team and company targets.
- To work closely with customers in order to deliver projects and specifications on time and according to the budget.
Ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a technology related course
- Professional IT qualifications is a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Energetic Goal Getter
- Willing to travel very often
- Ability to think creatively and take an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Good team player who is energetic, results-oriented and customer-focused.
- Proactive and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Proven Business Development Experience.
- IT and Technology Background is a significant plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, sound planning and organizing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply