Bourbon Interoil – As international leader in marine services, “Bourbon” offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining “Bourbon” you will be “Under the flag of excellence”.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
- Regular visits to Port Harcourt bases
- 7 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 2 Junior Business Analysts and develop their skills
- Design and implement new Business Analysis Reports allowing an efficient monitoring of costs and leading to reliable Financial Information
- Prepare budgets on a yearly basis
- Lead and/or participate in interviews and meetings with relevant budget holders for the vessels: technical, crewing, operations.
- Review and comments variances between actual performances and budget.
- Review and prepare reporting on G&A and Shore-Base costs
- Review and monitor activity and result of vessels managed by BINL
- Review and monitor activity and result of the other activities of BINL (Contracting and Logistics Activities)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently a Senior Business Analyst or Senior Accountant in a Bourbon affiliate or at Corporate level.
- Solid accounting skills & Excel mastering.
- Good level of communication and clarity of expression in English (written and spoken).
- Strong knowledge of Bourbon Group functioning, contractual systems, and reporting requirements.
- Perfect knowledge of Bourbon Control/Finance chimney tools: Oracle (especially General Ledger module), Reporting tools (Magnitude/Odiris), Analysis tools (Business Intelligence data cubes, Vessel Performance).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply