Lextorah Limited specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of a firm’s financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing annual tax forms.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Issue invoices to customers
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Business admin or related fields.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of an accounting software package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th November, 2015