Blueprint Business Technologies (BBT) is an Information Communication Technology company offering the following class of services: Integration Services, Maintenance Services, Managed Services, Optimisation Services, Security Services.
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management.
Qualifications, Experience Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of ICT,telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounts/finance/audit, five(5) of which must have been at senior management level
REMUNERATIONAttractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.