KC Gaming Networks Limited – Bet9ja, hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- To provide appropriate financial management and support services to the Chief Finance Officer, Internal Audit, managers and staff within operational units in accordance with the company’s requirements, policy and procedures.
- To contribute to professional, financial and general management concerned with strategic analysis.
- In addition to the above, the post holder will also be required to prepare and produce financial management reports, manage a team of staff within the finance department, manage and prepare budget reports, produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and arrange new sources of finance for company’s debt facilities.
- The above list is not exhaustive and shortlisted applicants will be sent a full copy of the job description before the invited for interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related courses.
- Ten (10) years of full-time work experience in Finance Management.
- ACCA or ICAN certified or Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers specifically Microsoft office packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Accounting software such as SAGE.
- Sound knowledge of Tax and statutory financial obligations.
- Experience managing an Accounting unit.
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
Summary of the Job Description
- The Assistant Internal Auditor will assist the Internal Auditor with planning, executing and reporting of financial, operational and compliance related audits/projects.
- The postholder will facilitate compliance within KC Gaming Networks Ltd-Bet9ja in order to ensure and maintain corporate standards, policies and procedures, applicable federal & state laws, the Lottery Commission Regulations, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International standards on Auditing (ISA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards and Bet9ja approved internal control standards,
- All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the KC GAMING NETWORK LIMITED’s policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
- The Internal Audit Department operates independently of all other departments and has no responsibility for or managerial authority over any of the activities it reviews.
- It has the authority to conduct and audit necessary functions to fulfill its responsibilities described above.
- Ensure work assignments are completed with minimal supervision from the Internal Audit Manager.
- Work is moderate to high in scope and complexity.
- Knowledge is applied to independently resolve routine and non-routine issues as needed.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or HND or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant and related work experience (internal audit or public accounting), preferably in the gaming, hospitality, entertainment and/or retail industries.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner. Must be able to critically think through issues and determine the best course of action, considering impacts internally and externally.
- There is need for flexibility and adaptability
- Light lifting may be required during audit periods.
- Experience with testing and assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Significant progression in the professional exams of any of the IFAC member bodies, CFA or and other relevant professional bodies.
- Competency in Microsoft office suites- (Excel, Power Point, Word) and Sage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write reports and routine correspondence in a clear concise manner and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th November, 2015.