Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segments;
Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Protocol Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise cleaning, gardening, Painting and renovation of Premises.
- Supervise drivers and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Organizing Board and Shareholder events.
- Protocol matter.
- Liaise with regulatory and service providers.
- Planning, budgeting and distribution of Stationery and toiletries.
- Oversee the movement of items/furniture, stationery and toiletries.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- First Degree in Business related discipline or Social Science and postgraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in a Manufacturing company
- Membership of a professional body is required.
- Good change management skills
- Good people development, management and Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume to: [email protected]using position applied for as mail subject.
Note: Only successful candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th November 2015.