Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Our global efforts save hundreds of thousands of lives each year, but millions of malnourished children remain in need of lifesaving treatment.
We dedicate as much of our funding as possible to our lifesaving humanitarian programs.
In 2013, we spent $0.92 of every donated dollar on program activities
Job Industry: NGO/Non-Profit
Job Title: Base HR Adminstrator
Job Location: Yobe
- Reporting to the Head of Base,
- The Base HR Adminstrator at Action Against Hunger(ACF) will support the HR Department in achieving its core objectives by overseeing the recruitment process at base level ,
- ensuring employee information is accurately and completely managed in a timely manner ,
- The Base HR Adminstrator at Action Against Hunger(ACF) Support in various aspects of the training and development of staff,
- The Base HR Adminstrator at Action Against Hunger(ACF) Set objectives with staff under his/her direct management, appraise their performance in accordance with ACF performance management policies and identifying areas where they require support and capacity building.
Summary of Job Roles:
- The Base HR Adminstrator at Action Against Hunger(ACF) makes sure National staff are recruited, developed and managed in a strategic, proactive manner to ensure the mission’s human resource requirements for programs and support positions
- National staff benefits, data and information administration are carried out effectively, in close coordination with supervisors/managers and administrators, to ensure smooth delivery of internal services to employees
- The management team is supported with all administrative tasks related to both national and international staff
• Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred; post-secondary diploma plus relevant experience also acceptable;
• Experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions, 1+ years
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
• Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
Application Closing Date:
All applications must be submitted before 25th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.