AutofactorNG – Your number one leading online retail store for 100% genuine and quality auto Spare/Replacement Parts, Servicing Parts, Tyres, Batteries, Lubricants, Grille Guards, Gadget & Tools and Accessories. With well over 3500 products available in stock.
AutofactorNG is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Must be a automobile enthusiast.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Must Possess a Valid form of identification.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year experience in the Sales/Marketing Sector.
- Possession of a Bachelors degree or HND Certificate.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2016.