KHS Machines Nigeria Limited is one of the leading international suppliers of filling and packaging systems for the beverage industry, we are oriented towards clear-cut values: Quality, customer orientation and innovative strength. These are our strong points. And that applies to all KHS sites worldwide.
Job Title: AUTOCAD Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to strengthen our team in Lagos for an international assignment. This position is of especial interest to those who wish to gain experience in an international working environment.
The candidate (M/F) should have an extensive Knowledge of the terminology, methods, practices, and techniques of engineering drafting on CAD Systems, especially AUTOCAD. At present KHS operates its own facilities in Lagos with organizational links to our Middle East/Africa market zone.
CHIEF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes sketches of proposed drawings, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Coordinates with project personnel to gather, cross-reference and verify drawing information.
- Inks in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Updates and maintains drawing archives.
- Ability to plot full-sized scale drawings.
- Work closely with other Engineers, Marketing team and Management to gather appropriate information when needed.
- Provides design layout using AutoCAD Design Tool as required by the company.
- Create 2D and 3D drawings using the visualization and technical documentation that AutoCAD provides.
- Designing 2D and 3D illustrations and ensuring that they are identical to the sketches provided by the engineering team.
- Conduct Training & refresher course for rendering back-up support.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of jobs assigned.
- Prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches
- Receive project red line drawings from field, prepares and submit As-Built plans for submission to client.
- Other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
- Solid work ethic in terms of having a sense of urgency, ownership of projects, solid attendance and tardiness track record.
- Professional and customer-driven values.
- Some customer service and phone handling skills.
- An associate’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in AutoCAD and CAD-related Courses.
- Possess a valid international passport and also willing to travel extensively within and outside Africa.
- A minimum of 5 years in the industry
- Analytical thinking for solving technical tasks
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Assertiveness and organizational skills.
- Self-confident and friendly appearance.
- Solution-oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of KHS line technology and market requirements.
- Good spoken and written English, French or German Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply