The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
The audit supervisor will work with the audit team to plan objectives and strategy and supervise them to implement same. He/She will also liase with other members of finance team to ensure all transaction are transparent and put in check.
- Oversees audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with company’s policy.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and development of audit staff.
- A degree in accounting, finance or something related.
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Minimum of five years end-to-end audit experience preferably in an audit firm
- Must have relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA,)
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply