At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit qualified candidate (Caseware Expert) to join our team of professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She is to directly lead assigned Audit engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Minimum of 10 years Audit experience in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s stating “Audit Manager (Caseware Expert)” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position. CV’s should be sent to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2016.