Audax Solutions Ltd (Audax) is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2011 and became operational in 2012. Its head office is based in Lagos Nigeria.
As an e-learning, training, and assessment solutions company, Audax modernized facility is fully equipped with over 400 netbooks, seating capacity of 150, projector and screen, microphone, speakers, wireless and LAN internet, electricity and air-conditioning to suit all training, conference and assessment needs.
At Audax, we also develop and innovate our in-house e-learning software called StudyNet. This is a virtual learning environment designed to encourage learning from any part of the globe. We also developed our custom Computer Based Testing software (ACBT) that effectively conducts examinations of all kinds from education to recruitment assessments.
Job Title: Mid Level Software Trainer
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field (preferred)
- Front-end design and UX experience is an added advantage
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training and encouraging the youths
- Vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile, scientific or systems programming.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
- 3-5 years professional experience as software developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a software trainer/instructor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply