Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions in a Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation funded –Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) Phase 2 project.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Improvement/Health System Strengthening Officer
Reports to: The Quality Improvement Team lead & Advisor
- Coordinate and facilitate RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective satellite sites.
- Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the Quality Improvement Advisor
- Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
- Ensure adherence to project policies and guidelines on all the component parts with specific focus on Quality Improvement/Health System Strengthening
- Coordinate all quality improvement activities closely with site based managers
- Play complimentary roles to the project Clinic Service Manager in coordinating RH/FP activities
- Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the Quality Improvement Advisor, State Team Leaders, Deputy Project Director and Project Director
- Liaise with State RH/FP team and other relevant government representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement/health system strengthening activities
- Coordinate training activities at the site level with oversight from the Quality Improvement team lead & Advisor
- Establish, monitor and report on FP commodity availability and security in the project facilities
- Support capacity building of service providers in the facilities and at State levels
- Collaborate with local partners and facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers
- Promote the integration of FP into RH programmes and other relevant units including HIV/AIDS in the facilities
- Applicants must be A Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM).
- Possession of a B.Sc degree in Nursing or Social Work will be added advantage, with 5-10 years’ experience on donor funded family planning project in Nigeria with good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery. Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees
Application Deadline 15th July, 2016.