Association for Reproductive & Family Health (ARFH) is a non-profit Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria committed to improving the quality of life of underserved and vulnerable communities by promoting access to quality healthcare and harnessing community capacities for sustainable development. ARFH is a sub recipient to the National Malaria Elimination Program on the Global Malaria NFM Grant.
We seek applications from qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Admin Officer
Project: Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS)
- Assists the Deputy Director in reaching the Program goals and objectives
- Providing a comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources File employment records.
- Search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons.
- Liaises closely with finance and accounts department and other departments throughout the organization providing an effective HR support service to the organization
- Performs general office support functions and assists in other program areas to sustain and to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
- Prepares recruitment lists and job postings
- Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
- Supports Department personnel as needed.
- Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Candidates must have a degree in Business Admin/Social science.
- Also required is a minimum of 3 years working experience with strong skills in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: [email protected] . Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2015