Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Assistant Relationship Manager Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager
Job ID: 484326
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Drive deepening activities with qualified and potential clients with full range of BC products, continuous analytics support and collaboration with business specialists; meet clients as required [quarterly]
- Acquire and activate new clients referred from ETB clients directly to BC RM/Team
- Maintain integrity of clients credit portfolio through monitoring, early action and remediation actions
- Relationship Deepening by reaching out to and engaging HVBC & hidden larger businesses
- Acquiring from ETB client Referrals [MGM]
- Create analytics backed next best conversations
- Migrate customers to digital channels [ensure training happens for active usage]
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise
- Complete /conduct KYC/CDD as due
- Analyse and review quality of potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual customer interactions. [Meet at least once a quarter]
- Support clients business by processing and delivering on all client initiated needs which include assets needs
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:-
- Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Key Relationships Internal
- Marketing on new and continuing initiatives
- Product Development and Analytics – product review, development, implementation and analytics
- SBIM for scorecard and sales KPIs
- Sales support teams [WM, Treasury & Trade]
- Team Leader and Branch Manager on performance and service issues impacting BC customers/location
- Branch departmental, credit and GT&O managers and Branch Operations for SME customers’ account opening, servicing and administration
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online