Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
- Participates and supports company executive in accomplishing respective tasks, and managing the organization & assigned projects.
- Monitors all information flow & files, archives strategic information and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares and distributes presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and circulars in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Manages internal sourcing and related outside vendor/internal supplier activity coordination.
- Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projects
- Evaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Technology/ Business related course. Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
- 4 – 6 years related work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, visio, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of diverse cultural mix
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.