Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Following the directions of the Base Logistician, the Assistant Logistician will follow-up and support the receipt, storage, accounting and reporting of all items received, dispatched and stored in the warehouse(s) in collaboration with the store keeper. He/She Supervise the follow-up of construction works contracts, manage suppliers while delivering goods and services.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Support the Base Logistician in management of the logistics supply chain
- Provide Logistics support to Programme activities
- Manage all logistics activities in Potiskum Sub-base
- General Logistics Support
National Diploma (OND) in Business Management or any other equivalent course
Essential Skills & Experience:
- IT/Excel literate
- 2 years logistics or procurement work experience
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: [email protected] Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday 19th July, 2015 will not be considered.