Fidelis Oditah & Co. is a full service premium quality Nigerian legal services provider, led by one of Nigeria’s most acclaimed lawyers.
Oditah has expertise across the broad spectrum of Nigerian commercial law and practice including banking and finance, commercial law, corporate law, dispute resolution, employment, energy and natural resources, fraud and asset tracing, infrastructure, insolvency and reconstruction law, private client, public law and taxation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Law Librarian
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Acquiring, arranging and managing the Firm’s library/ information resources.
- Conducting in-depth research in wide range of areas including practice-specific areas of law.
- Producing competitive intelligence reports for the firm’s business development efforts.
- Assisting with administrative duties as required.
- Building a dynamic collection of information resources based on the Firm’s information needs.
- Conducting periodic reviews of new and existing electronic resources with a view towards improved service and research efficiencies.
Candidates must possess the following:
- B.Sc with a minimum of (Second Class Upper Division) in Library and Information Science obtained from a reputable institution.
- Good typing skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work diligently under minimal supervision
- Relevant postgraduate degrees and/or professional qualifications and previous work experience as a Librarian in a reputable law Firm would be an advantage.
- Excellent research skills
Attractive and very competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s by email to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 21st April, 2016.