Nihilent Nigeria is a subsidiary of Nihilent Technologies, a global consulting and solutions Integration Company headquartered in India.
Nihilent’s operations span India, North America, UK & Ireland, Africa, Middle East and Australia. The company offers technology and management consulting service to clients across sectors including Government, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment among others.
Currently, Nihilent Nigeria has vacancy for self-driven, energetic, well-qualified and experienced individuals to take up the leadership role below at our Lagos office:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- Will be responsible for developing the sales & marketing strategy for the region and drive to achieve ambitions revenue targets.
The Ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electronics, or Computer Science with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable university
- Candidate must possess strong leadership, general management, team management and interpersonal skills
- Strong business network, attitude to win people and passionate to making a difference to all stakeholders
- A master’s degree in Business Administrative or in Management from a reputable institution will be an advantage
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in a consulting and/or ICT firm, five (5) of which must have been at the level of providing overall leadership and guidance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CV’s to:[email protected] clearly starting the position applied for with AGM as subject respectively
Note: That the position is active and demand achievement of breakthrough targets; thus, only qualified candidates that meet the above requirements should apply
Application Deadline Friday, 2nd October, 2015.