Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN), was founded by the Premier of the then Northern Region, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. The need to meet the increasing demand for cement necessitated an expansion of the plant, and we require the services of qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistance Manager – Internal Audit
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or HND.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA, or ACA), ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting or Master’s Degree may be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Internal control, Audit or Finance in a reputable organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Internal Control/Internal Audit, Banking Operations and Cement Manufacturing Industry are essential
Competencies and Skills
- International Financial Reporting Standards Skills
- Financial and Analytical Skills
- Tax Planning and Compliance Skills
- Control and Audit Skills
- Report Writing, Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 28th May, 2015.