IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.
We have an excellent job opening for the position of Asset Management Head for Lagos, Nigeria Location.
Job Title: Asset Management Head
Reference Code: IMS-09/12/2016-(13)
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Required Experience: 7-15 yrs
• Ensure complete handover from the projects team for completed projects
• Ensure that handover documents are complete.
• Verify actual provisions are as per handover documents from an engineering and a customer point of vie
• Issuance of approvals for work authorization, fit outs as per drawings / process for smooth handover.
• Manage relationship with facility management vendors (e.g. Security, Landscape, Maintenance)
• Monitor market activities to identify vendors best suited as per business requirements
• Evaluate vendors in ability to maintain assets as per quality standards within the proposed budget
• Empanel or change vendors as per business requirements
• Review vendor performance in a timely manner
• Maintenance of assets
• Prepare budget for maintenance and operations cost for a project
• Identify insurance requirements and execute insurance contracts for assets on hold
• Monitor expenditure on maintenance and operations to ensure compliance within budget
• To conduct periodic preventive maintenance and ensure minimal breakdowns of the services
• To monitor and upgrade the energy management from time to time in order to control cost and quality service
• Provide support to customers
• Educate customers about the facilities through training programs
• Ensure resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner
• Ensure the delivery to customer with regards to MEP, Security and housekeeping are at par with industry standards
• Capture customer feedback and communicate it to SBU-Projects Head for incorporation in future projects
• Oversee rent collection from commercial assets
- Should have minimum 10 Years of Experience, from which 5+ Years must belong to Facilities Management for Retail Malls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply