Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm which provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish.
AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
As the Chief Operating officer, you are expected to oversee the entire business operations of the Group. Direct, administer, and coordinate the internal and external operational activities of the Group in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Design and implements business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the Group.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors and clients
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- B.Sc in Business, Finance or another field relevant to the organization.
- Master’s in business administration or other advanced degree.
- At least 10 years of strong operational experience
- At least 7 years in Senior management role
- Skilled in Organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and system.
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Strategic Planning and business development skills
- Leadership and Organizational skills
- Technical experience in construction is an added advantage
- Proven working experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing operations, information technology and legal
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply