Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the FMCG industry is seeking to hire a store manager for their office in Ibadan who will be responsible for handling availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Skills required: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
Minimum of 5 years of experience from an FMCG or Manufacturing company. Candidates should also possess a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please forward CVs in PDF/Word formats only to [email protected] with the job title as subject of mail