Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
At ARM, our people are our main asset, and the quality of advice and solutions that they provide is the underlying reason that we are able to build and sustain lasting relationships. The quality and breadth of our client base speaks to the quality of our people.
ARM Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Creative Designer
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Assist unit head to develop creative designs suited to the needs of business owners with the ARM Group, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and brand regulatory compliance.
- Assist business owners in creating designs according to brand guidelines. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs using computer software packages
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organisation
- Develop design and copy for the microweb and intranet, and websites
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of MCC
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of current industry marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Able to act on and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs. Membership of a relevant professional body/association
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in any relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- One – Four (1 – 4) years relevant experience
- Proficient with new media, particularly design programs such as CorelDraw, InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply