PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2016
Reference Number: 125-NIG00100
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 – 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Fresh Graduate
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
- This position is for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th February, 2016.