Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Application Support
Job Type Full-Time
The duties of the Application Support personnel shall include but may not be limited to;
- Assist the users to effectively use the suite of installed vendor’s applications,
- Assist users to load or re-format data, interpret seismic data, build maps and cross-sections and use visualization tools.
- Developing appropriate work flows and formulating best practices to the users.
- Management/Installation of essential 3rd party software releases
- Software License Management and generation of reports &statistics
- Management of servers, work station clients, disks, daily support/maintenance of plotters/printers
- Provision of specialist advice to users and formal and informal training for all applications
- Informal on-site training of new users and old users, organizing
- Provision of on-line support and resolving all users reported problems.
- Informal on-site training of new users and old users, organizing demonstrations of new utilities and functionality of the vendor’s suite of applications.
- Evaluating,reporting and demonstrating vendor’s new releases.
- Provision of specialist advice to users and formal and informal training for all applications,
The Experience/Qualification/Skills of the Application Support:
- The Application Support must be a graduate of Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, Geology, Geophysics or Applied Physics with good knowledge in effective use of the vendor’s suite of applications, shall have a minimum of five years working experience in IM&T support and be familiar with E&P workflow or other 3rd-party suite of applications.
- The Application Support person must possess evidence of attendance of requisite training on the applications.;
- Must possess a good knowledge of Share Point; Live link experience is an added advantage
- Competence service delivery processes using Service Manager 9.0Toolkit
- Ability to understand the Production business and properly capture customer needs
- Good knowledge of Data Acquisition and Control systems(DCS,ROC,vMONITOR,On RAMP Wireless,etc)
- Oracle Primavera EPPM Essentials
- Intergraph SmartPlan(Foundation,Instrumentation,P&ID,etc).
- Must possess a good knowledge of SIESTA(pressure database)and hydrocarbon forecasting system
- Must possess a skilled knowledge of Microsoft. Net development and Visual basic for software development.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th October, 2016.