AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division
Job Title: Product Manager, ROXAR
- The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR products and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU
- A good technical degree in instrumentation, electrical or chemical engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer, PSS
Reporting to the Project Pursuit General Manager, the Senior Sales Engineer PSS will
� Work with Key Account Manager on PSS sales and business development to meet booking and revenue targets
� Perform consultative selling and technical presentations, support roadshows for PSS products, provide solutions to customer needs and requirements.
� Support Internal Sales to prepare system architecture and technical proposals and provide support for reviews, ensuring timely submission
� Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel, collect competitor intelligence
� Collaborate with OEM PSS team to prepare and update POR, Business Plan.
� An engineering degree in Automation / instrumentation / electronics plus 5 to 10 years working level experience in control systems.
� Experience in Emerson Delta V is an added advantage
� Experience in Field Bus Interfaces, Third party communication interfaces, Industrial Networking, Safety Concepts.
� Experience in Field Instrumentation in a process plant.
Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
Have a drive for results
Strong Presentation skills
Excellent numerical skills; excellent computer skills, adapts to new technology, learns new programs quickly
Thorough knowledge of Distributed Control Systems for Design, Configuration and programming, maintenance.
Job Title: Senior Training Instructor
The Instructor will be responsible for delivering among others, Emerson PSS DeltaV courses by doing the following:
� Prepare Proposals and Schedules/Agenda for customer training including end users having DeltaV automation systems, conducting classes on various courses comprising of installation, programming, maintenance, security etc. on DeltaV system.
� Provide Training to the Internal Staff from Projects & Services.
� Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills; Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle. Ensure the training Hardware & Software setup is up-to-date; Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, Emerson Education services guide-lines, and Quality Management System.
� Enter and update the training details on Emerson Education Services Website.
� Submit attendance sheets to service dept. for raising Invoice.
� Ensure that the trainees fill-up online feedback regarding the course conducted.
� Liaise with administration and Logistics for making the arrangements before and during the training program.
� Renewal of Training agreement with Emerson every year;
� Renewal of Instructor certification from Emerson every year.
� Update Quality records regularly.
� Engineering degree in Automation/Instrumentation /Electrical.
� Must have vast knowledge in Emerson DeltaV and other products
� Must be certified by Emerson as DeltaV instructor or able to attain this certification quickly
� Thorough Knowledge of Automation and Safety systems in Maintenance, Configuration and Programming.
� Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, learns new programs quickly.
� Experience in Field Bus Interfaces/communications etc. in Field Instrumentation in the process plant.
The ideal candidate should have experience in training delivery or equivalent combination of education / experience in automation systems maintenance and programming. Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, deliver presentations, share information and ideas with others, have good listening skills, recognize problems and suggest workarounds to the issues raised by the students. Be able to manage mature students.
Interested and qualified Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 29-02-2016