AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
Job Title: Sales Engineer Fabrication and Industrial Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Ref.: OAL/SEFI
Area: Marketing & Sales
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape;
- Ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M;
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment;
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise;
- A good first Degree or equivalent. An engineering or science first degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in similar role (with industrial experience) is required.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following machine shop related services: Skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items
- Pressure vessels, Walkways, Baskets, marine repairs and maintenance etc., is desired.
- Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th May, 2016.