AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, ROXAR
Location: Port Harcourt/Nigeria
- The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales
- Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR products and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- A good technical degree in instrumentation, electrical or chemical engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.