AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Sales team in OAL Division:
Job Title: Internal Sales Engineer – Valves and Instruments
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area: Process Management (control sytems and instrumentation)
Level: Entry Graduate level
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Internal Sales, the IS Engineer will be responsible for the development of techno-commercial proposals for Projects, Product Projects and Material Requisition Order cases.
- Resolution of post-proposal technical and commercial queries Provide day-to-day telephone and personal interface with customers for techno-commercial quote clarifications
- Conduct thorough customer needs assessment, identify opportunities and provide technical product solutions, leading the customer through the sales process
- Keep abreast of all products presented and services performed by the Company
- Provide regular status reports to concerned Line Manager / Sales Management / KAMs by means of update of Quote-PO Log to measure the progress on his/her account objectives and other metrics established per individual accounts/customer base
- Review of enquiry/ bid documents / RFQs from sales team or customers
- Preparation of Summary document including hardware, terms, exceptions and discrepancies for bid/no bid decisions. Resolution of proposal related queries with client/sales.
- Sizing and selection of hardware and preparation of BOQ
- Costing of hardware, preparation of commercial proposal including payment & delivery terms, billing schedule etc
- Preparation of technical proposal, data sheets and documentation package
- Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering.
- Experience with Emerson Process Management products like Fisher Valves, Rosemount Instruments will be preferred.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with commercial T&C s related to tender and RFQ documents
- Ability to extract required information from technical documentation such as P&ID s, Instrument data sheets etc.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with application engineering, selection and sizing of Control valves / Regulators and related instrumentation equipment/accessories will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016.