AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
Job Title: Division Sales Manager, Well Control Division
Ref No: SAM/DSM
Location: Port Harcourt/Nigeria
- With dual reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director and to the Division GM WCD this person is responsible for maximizing sales within the Division.
- The manager is ultimately responsible for the entire opportunity management process (from lead to contracts management) of the Division.
- The Division Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that sales efforts prioritize opportunities to maximize profit and for building strong and lasting customer relationships with the division value-adding key accounts.
- The person will manage the team to ensure the highest levels of technical integrity and sales support skills, establish professional relationships with key customers and be a conduit of information, facilitating team work between the division business segment, the accounts management and the AOSO Group Sales and Marketing teams.
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree and an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School will be an added advantage.
- Years of experience: 5 years – 8yrs
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale), previous P&L responsibility and experience
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following oilfield services: wireline, DD/MWD, Casing and tubular running, fishing, slick line, downhole tools rental, etc. will be an advantage.
- The person must understand the division s technical offering and synergies between other segments, with a deep knowledge of competition s offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies fully understanding the markets where our customers operate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in bidding, with a proven bidding track record
- Proven record of successful commercial negotiations
- Effectively uses ERP and other Sales Business Systems.
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with customers at all levels
- Effective in pipeline and opportunity management process
- Strong leader with strong coaching skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th April, 2016.