Antal International is a global executive recruitment organisation with over 120 offices in more than 30 countries.
We have offices in United Kingdom, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE
Job Title: EXECUTIVE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER. ~~Contact us today to discuss this role!
$10.000 to $15.000 TAX FREE US DOLLARS per month
EXPAT ROLE/CV in Word format only
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new and exciting project based in Lagos Nigeria.
Having received substantial investment a large industrial village is being built to support our Client’s Logistic base for deep water, Offshore Oil & Gas Operations.
This is a senior role in the company and will report directly to the CEO but will deal extensively with COO and CFO.
Significant expansion of facilities, development of extensive infrastructure (power station of 24MW, sewage treatment facility, water treat plant, road network, fibre optic network, accommodation (including hotel and workers camp), offices (fully furnished and serviced), port facilities (including high load bearing quay wall), warehouses, workshops etc.…i.e. building an industrial village around a specialized port)
Our client is looking for a person with at least 20 years’ experience in construction of these types of facilities and who has experience of working in a multicultural & international environment.
Must have experience of running major construction projects outside of Africa, the ideal candidate may well have worked on some of the construction projects in the Middle East or Asia.
This high profile and complex project represents a significant investment by our client in their own expansion and in attracting the high value Oil & Gas industry into Nigeria.
This project is expected to last up to 5 years.
The Role Involves
- · Planning
- o Forward planning and developing the layout of infrastructure required for the industrial village;
- · Management of Consultants and Architects
- o Manage the process of appointing consulting engineers and architects;
- · Bid Process
- o Oversight of all construction bids
- · Construction
- o Manage all construction, building and other activities related to establishment of infrastructure
- · Safety and Security
- o Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards;
- · Human Resources and Training
- o Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- o Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example
Contact Catrina Middleton EMAIL [email protected]