Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. Save the Children saves children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
- To produce high quality images conveying messages as they will be easily interpreted and understood by the beneficiaries;
- Support programme to pre-test the IECs in the programme communities;
- Modify the animation based on feedback received from the pre-test
- Five years progressive experience as an animator
- Experience developing animation for development related agencies and projects
- Previous experience of working with SCI or any national and international NGOs.
- Availability and willingness to travel to Zamfara and Jigawa states; cognate field experience is required.
- Ability to work in close coordination with other team members.
- Hard copy collection of animation pictures based on specific messages provided by the programme to the animator
- Soft copy of the collection above
- Access to relevant project documents necessary for execution of the duties under this consultancy;
- Provision of logistic arrangement to and within the project states.
- 20% upon submission of acceptable drafts; and
- 80% Final payment upon submission of the final outputs, incorporating suggestions and recommendations from CDGP.
- Personal CV highlighting past experience in similar projects; and
- Work references – contact details (e-mail addresses) of referees
- Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee (lump sum fee) and a breakdown of expenses (unit price together with any other expenses) related to the assignment.