We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Officer / Analyst
- Direction and control of all service delivery in relation to Securities Settlement and clearing
- To manage the risks of custodial services in the business and to create a positive business environment
- Ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws and also Group business need.
- To manage and drive forward the quality process in country and to maintain standards or any internal/external standards established by senior management
- To ensure continuous improvement of team/s performance and effective risk management to protect the Clients’ and Bank’s interest.
- To manage service delivery in accordance with the business plan and in close liaison with sales and product partners.
- Maintain relationships with stockbrokers as it relates to trade settlement
- Quality Service: To ensure the highest levels of Customer Service and proactively seek improvements to meet customer needs and requirements and where opportunities arise to exceed them.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply