Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Analyst Community Relation Vacancy at Etisalat
Job Position: Analyst Community Relation
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host communities within the Cell Site/Base Station location and leverage on all existing relationships achieve the company?s objectives.
- Conduct surveys for proposed sites to assess and determine suitability of locations and minimize/ avoid community related issues
- Evaluate prospective cities, towns and communities identified for build, make recommendations in line with best practice and in the company?s interest
- Identify all issues (Community and non-community) and work within company procedures and guidelines to resolve them within agreed timelines.
- Create and maintain database on all community related issues
- Ensure all stakeholders Radio, Transmission, Site Acquisition, Rollout, Legal and Finance teams are aware of all community related issues
- Initiate and carry out dialogues, meetings, negotiations where necessary on behalf of the organization to resolve issues relating to roll-out and post roll out operations in host communities
- Provide input in the development/modification (where necessary) into company procedure and guideline regarding community relations issues.
- Ensure due diligence and integrity is employed at the discussion and all dispute resolutions
- Ensure agreed terms with the Communities and obtain necessary sign-offs on the sites by the communities are done in line with agreed service level agreement
- Identify opportunities for developing communities and advise all relevant stakeholders within and outside the company on programmes that can be conducted to improve the situations
- Ensure proper implementation of all approved community development programs by the company.
- Maintain relationships with host communities after sites are integrated, promote company image at all times through implementation of all initiatives and programs that strengthen Etisalat Nigeria?s position within the host communities.
- Create a ranking of spots in all areas planned for build for community issues, reference the areas against the database for community issue and present report on status of issues to management
- Inform, educate and communicate with the host communities on the benefits of locating BTS?s in their domain and providing first hand answers to issues that they may face.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager, Government Relations
Educational and Experience
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- One year post NYSC experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date