Ambrose Alli University – The Governing Council of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, announces that there is vacancy in the post of University Registrar. Accordingly, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Ekpoma, Edo
- The University Registrar shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the
- University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day
- administration of the affairs (other than the financial affairs) of the University.
- The person, holding the office of Registrar shall by virtue of that office, be Secretary to the Council, the Senate and Convocation.
- Candidate(s) for the position must hold a good honours degree from a recognized University; and must have not less than Fifteen (15) years post- qualification cognate experience in a University or equivalent institutions, at least Three (3) years of which must be at the level not below Deputy Registrar.
- Acquisition of some formal training in the management of higher education as well as the possession of higher degree(s) will be an advantage.
- Candidate(s) must be ICT compliant, must be of good health and have pleasant disposition. He/she must possess leadership qualities, must be dependable and must be of unassailable integrity.
- Successful candidates shall hold office for a single-term of five years and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in his/her letter of appointment.
- Remuneration will be consolidated Salary for University Registrar with NUC approved benefits and allowances as applicable to the Nigeria University system/other benefits/entitlements as approved from time to time by the Governing Council of Ambrose Alli University.
Eligibility for Interview
Only candidate(s) whose age will not be more than (Sixty) 60 years on appointment will be short-listed for interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send twenty-five (25) copies of their applications, credentials and Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Name of Candidate (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (including Month and Year)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of children
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- School(s)Attended (with dates>
- Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
- Working Experiences
- List of Publications, if any, (with dates)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Present Position with Salary
- GSM Number & e-mail Address
- Names and addresses of Thee (3) referees (including their phone numbers).
The applications with all relevant attachments should be submitted in a large envelope clearly marked, “POSITION OF REGISTRAR” at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Ambrose Alli University,
Note: Candidates should request their referees to submit confidential reports on them before the closing date.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.