Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager – Well Control
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- With dual reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director and to the Division GM WCD this person is responsible for maximizing sales within the Division.
- The manager is ultimately responsible for the entire opportunity management process (from lead to contracts management) of the Division.
- The Division Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that sales efforts prioritize opportunities to maximize profit and for building strong and lasting customer relationships with the division value-adding key accounts.
- The person will manage the team to ensure the highest levels of technical integrity and sales support skills, establish professional relationships with key customers and be a conduit of information, facilitating team work between the division business segment, the accounts management and the Group Sales and Marketing teams.
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree and an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School will be an added advantage.
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale), previous P&L responsibility and experience
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following oilfield services: wireline, DD/MWD, Casing and tubular running, fishing, slick line, downhole tools rental, etc. will be an advantage
- The person must understand the division’s technical offering and synergies between other segments, with a deep knowledge of competition’s offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies fully understanding the markets where our customers operate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in bidding, with a proven bidding track record
- Proven record of successful commercial negotiations
- Effectively uses ERP and other Sales Business Systems
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with customers at all levels
- Effective in pipeline and opportunity management process
- Strong leader with strong coaching skills
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the overall supply chain management and demand planning.
- He reports directly to the Managing Director, and functionally to the Regional Supply Chain Manager and is a key contributing member of the Management Team.
- He must have a knowledge of national and international legislation on transportation and must be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in international freight transportation.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- He will be required to handle technical details relating to international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Gather & analyze sales forecast, order finish goods and raw materials in consultation with Sales Managers & Manufacturing Manager.
- Ensure that all customs clearing transactions are properly documented for easy accessibility during material and personal effects shipping
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, transport, clearing agent.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Plan & manage Air/Land/Sea freighting and customs clearing operations
- Make sure that all materials cleared by the Customs are promptly delivered to factory without delay and follow up on clearing agents for invoices and complete the cycle.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve processes and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors his team to ensure quality.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage team.
- Effective communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
- Able to remain calm and work in high pressure situations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of SAP B One would be a plus
- Proactively identify risks affecting supply, delivery and demand
- Negotiation skills to success since national and international communication is a pivotal part of the job.
Education & Experience
- Minimum university degree in any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management and demand planning
- Experience of working in Nigeria
- Language Skills: Fluency in English
Not more than 6M-8M gross annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016