Alcatel-Lucent is the leading IP networking, ultra-broadband access and cloud technology specialist. We are dedicated to making global communications more innovative, sustainable and accessible for people, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our mission is to invent and deliver trusted networks to help our customers unleash their value. Every success has its network.
Alcatel-Lucent is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager IP Routing
The key purpose of the role is giving remote/on-site technical support for major service provider customers.
The projects will be based upon IP Routing technology and TPM will be responsible for:
- Identifies deliverables under his responsibility. Plans amp; executes these deliverables taking care of cost amp; milestones
- Identifies and analyses customer needs and advises them on solution / technology / products that are the best fit. Supports offer development.
- Provides feed back to Ramp;D/PLM teams regarding features amp; performances needed
- Proactively acting to understand customer technical needs, identifying potential solutions and creating customer awareness.
- Is responsible to propose PM a migration strategy amp; plan of execution
- Defines and executes upgrades amp; retrofit strategies
- Is in charge of the coordination with new product introduction teams for First Off applicable in their projects
- Is in charge of the coordination of PoC and Trial and work hand in hand with pre-sales teamIs in charge to build and manage the customer network configuration (HW amp; SW).
- Leading critical on-site operations such as first of migration when needed
- Is prime interface with customer Technical Managers for all technical concerns. Understands the customers strategy and manages his technical expectations.
- Is prime interface with Design team (Regional and Central), rPLM and R&D
- Follows up KPIs of the operators network in order to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- Supports the GPM and CTO in defining integration strategy amp; coordinates involvement of integration teams.
- Is in charge of identifying risks for both customer and Alcatel Lucent
- Proposes amp; implements risk mitigation plan
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent disciplines,
- Good understanding of Internet family of protocols particularly routing protocols such as OSPF and ISIS, RSVP-TE, LDP, IPv4, IPv6
- Ability to organise and lead customer workshop
- Ability to organise and lead meeting with internal and external customer
- Ability to learn effectively and quickly
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Experience in project management and team management is needed, PMP certification is a most
- Ability to travel (both domestic and abroad),
- Languages: Fluent English.
- Strong experience in IP Network Design amp; Architecture domain is must
- Good knowledge of UNIX or Linux is preferable,
- Good knowledge of scripting is preferable,
- Good understanding of router configurations in an IP network environment is preferable
- Preferred Certifications include: SRA, CCIE, NRSII, CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/ JNCIS is a plus
- Good knowledge of MBH (3G, 4G) and SDH, WDM technologies
- Excellent communication skills verbal amp; written and documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply