Job category: Legal
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- Writing Articles in Journals.
- Researching available training programs, workshops, seminars and conferences and creating an ALP yearly training and marketing calendar.
- Identifying key executives in corporate organisations and establishing an environment where new relationships can be developed.
- Creating a Resource bank on our website to attract corporate organisations.
- Creating a Talk- shop for our Target executives.
- Gleaning information and storing it in a Databank which is accessible to Partners and Senior Executives.
- Identifying Newspapers Magazines and Books and subscriptions required for research.
- Providing an agenda for managing the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in raising sponsorship for the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in establishing the ALP Business Review by establishing contact with potential contributors.
- Researching corporate organisations in a bid to understand Functions of key officers vis-à-vis external service from law firms.
- Creating Legal Products and services to meet the needs of corporate organisations.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be well-informed of corporate Titles, Functionalities and processes
- Must be a good speaker
- Reading extensively, assimilating and distilling information into reader-friendly notes
- Writing Articles for publications
- Must be organised
Education and Qualification
- Must have 3 years experience with a Bank or a corporate establishment as a Research Company working in Research Marketing and Communications.
- Experience of using Social Media for disseminating information
- Experience Running a Website and/or a blog
- Competent Data analyst
- Competent on Word Excel Power-Point other programs involving integrated Data and Archiving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidatd should:
Click here to apply