Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Job Title: Enterprise Service Executive (South Region)
The purpose of this job is to manage the Regional Enterprise subscriber base (SME, Corporates & Enterprise) in the assigned zone with the aim of increasing revenue and subscriber count, while reducing churn.
Service Activation Experience
- Customer Onboarding – Welcome letters and calls to new customers across all sectors – SME, Corporate, Enterprise
- Work with Key Account Managers to push Enterprise activations in the assigned zones
- Follow through with activation, migration and deployment of service once sale has been concluded
- Activation of additional services
Service Experience & Assurance
- Close out all provisioning requests within SLA and priority resolution to all Enterprise accounts
- Weekly call visits, crop calls and health checks on assigned customers
- Resolution of all escalated queries within SLA
- Liaise with HQ CRM team to ensure accuracy of tariffs and bills of customers; ageing analysis, dunning cycle etc
- Liaise with Network team regularly to help ensure Network availability to all SME, Corporate Enterprise customers
- Monitor ustomer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis.
- Strategizing,implementation and controlling various initiatives for customer complaint reduction & retention.
- Root cause analysis to be done on customer complaints and highlight the same to the functional heads.
- Identify customer pain points and review with Process Owners to enable correctives.
- Coordinating with various dept. to ensure timely resolution – Monitoring SLA adherence of all cross-functional departments.
Customer and Service Retention
- Organize Service Camps in organizations to drive customer experience
- Upsell exceptional customer service as benefit to prospects
- Ensure proper dunning cycle
- Quarterly ”Thank you” forums for customer loyalty
- Ensure the delivery of new offers, promotions, and giveaways to the customers on time.
- Customer education on tariff class, services assigned to accounts, benefits and redemption of loyalty items
Collection and Revenue Assurance
- Ensure customers’ bills are promptly delivered within 7 days of bill run
- Liaise with HQ CRM for the preparation of special bills/ statement for customers and other requirements that will aid collection
- Engage customers for collection and follow up with CA for posting of direct transfers
- Weekly update of account records to ensure correct details of customer postal address, email etc for accurate dispatch
- Debt collection via engaging customers to make payment (e-transfer, cheque or cash) PTP (Promise To Pay) Customer management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good first degree
- Fluency in English
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 3-5 years of Customer service experience
- Excellent organizational, communication skills,and attention to detail.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Project management skills will be an advantage
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- High level of discretion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
VACANCY CLOSES 27TH JANUARY 2016