Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager – Retail Outlet
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of company’s retail outlet facilities nationwide in line with statutory laws, company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Management of all retail outlet facilities and systems to operate optimally and provide a clean, safe and conducive work environment. Duties will include:
- Liaison with different stakeholders to ensure statutory, health and safety standards are met
- Timely adherence to planned preventive maintenance of all critical facilities infrastructure
- Maintaining optimal energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Working with procurement to maintain seamless ordering , delivery and management of diesel in retail outlets
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the business through cost optimization, reduction of waste, continuous process improvement and benchmarking
- Maintain strict professional and cordial working relationships with all stakeholders- staff, vendors, service providers, contractors, public sector officials etc.
- Resolution of all retail outlet facilities management issues raised on the company’s request management system within SLA
- Manage different facilities management companies and vendors to resolve facilities issues in retail outlets
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A BA/BSc/HND degree
- At least 5 years’ experience with relevant technical experience in estate and facilities management with demonstrable experience managing retail business outlets
- Experience in supervising facilities management companies, contractors, public services, vendors etc
- Commitment to good governance, open and with high ethical and accountability standards
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management and vendor
- Energetic and highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
- Experience working within financial or telecommunication industry
- Ability to manage time effectively and simultaneously work on different tasks
- Strong collaborative, communication (spoken & written) interpersonal and listening skills with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and familiarity working with Microsoft office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th June, 2016.