Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technology Compliance Manager
- This role will support compliance to defined, policies, processes and procedures rolled out, provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- The role holder will also lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions, enable, monitor and support closure of audit observations.
- Process and Policy design and re-engineering, designing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and check sheets, monitor and report process performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Constantly engage with the Technology Functions (Networks & IT at Group and OpCos) to align the processes and closure of all open issues
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, processes and procedures for the OPCO (Operating Country).
- Identify and drive projects for assigned functions both – Business and Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting and Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools.
Regulatory QoS (Quality of Service) interface management to ensure that all regulatory parameters are effectively tracked:
- Align with regulatory teams for all key QoS KPIs for Technology Functions (Networks & IT), ensuring compliance levels are tracked and measured.
- Implement and Lead Compliance, Audits and learning sharing for Network & IT Policies and Processes
- Ensure effective implementation of Adherence to Regulatory QoS standards and requirements,
- Ensure that Network & IT infrastructure and platforms are equipped and ready for the delivery of KPIs.
- Ensure effective process design with complete RCA and action plan for breaches and submission to the regulator.
Effective interface with Internal Assurance (IA) group team for close looping:
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define audit and gap areas.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner/Function Head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with relevant stakeholders for implementation.
- Interface with Networks and Information Technology for audits and closure of issues.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning’s tracker and close looping for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo’s are effectively close looped.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with least 3 years in IT/Networks Operations audit experience in Telecommunications.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Minimum of 3 years Telco Networks audit experience.
- Experience evaluating Network Architecture etc.
- Exposure to technology, process re-engineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply