Airtel Nigeria Limited – A leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Auditor
- To support compliance to defined, policies, processes and procedures rolled out.
- Make recommendations for improvement. The role holder will lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions, enable, monitor and support closure of audit observations.
- Provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices
Delivery of Improvement Projects:
- Identifies and drive projects for assigned functions both – Business and Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting and Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools.
Best in class processes are in place and adhered to:
- Ensure that relevant metrics are in place to measure performance and can efficiently guide management on the decision making process.
- Ensures that processes and procedures in place are designed and work as per the standards, and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Ensure that functional processes add value to the business.
Interface with Internal Assurance (IA) group team:
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner & Function head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with IT for implementation
- Interface with IA and assigned functions for audits and closure of issues.
- Effective implementation of the learning tracker action items for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo’s are effectively closed.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree
- ICAN or ACCA required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Audit firm
- Process Audit experience
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Exposure to technology, process re-engineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply