Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria. It was founded in 2013.
Do you want to contribute to the success of a World Class Airline? This is an opportunity to give wings to your career.
Job Title: Legal and Corporate Services Manager
- Lead in the development of legal policies, process and procedures in line with the Nigerian law and the strategic objectives of Air Peace Limited.
- Provide professional and strategic legal advice to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the Executive Management’s attention.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Laws. understanding of the legal system, high standards of professionalism and integrity and Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Masters Degree in law will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in a legal role in the Aviation sector, 5 of which should be at Managerial capacity .
How to Apply
Candidates should send in their application with CV and copies of credentials to [email protected] with the role applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 14th December. 2015.