Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
JOB TITLE: HIV Prevention Coordinator, Kogi Nigeria
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs aimed at Biomedical Prevention of HIV (including Testing and Counseling).
- Coordinates the provision of community HCT outreaches according to acceptable protocols and in line with the national guidelines.
- Support and strengthen collaboration among CBO partners involved in HIV programs and promotes use of national and internationally recognized best practices and evidence-informed HIV biomedical interventions / services among AHF sponsored or supported programs in Nigeria.
- Supports the process of developing/reviewing and adapting HIV Testing and Counseling, Blood and Injection safety, USP, PEP training curricula and other documents to meet appropriate audience.
- Ensure effective data entry, manage and supervise the process of appropriate data collection at the facility and community using appropriate data tools for all HIV prevention programs.
- Assist to ensure coordinated inventory management, performs a monthly stock count; and reports appropriately.
- Represents AHF in strategic and technical partnerships-at the National, State and Local Government levels.
- Scale up and strengthen the provision of HCT through provider initiated testing and counseling approaches (PITC).
- Contributes to the design and implementation of approaches in other prevention strategies-including but not limited to Blood and Injection safety, Post exposure prophylaxis, HIV Testing and Counseling, and PHDP.
- Ensures effective and strategic leadership for HCWs at heath facilities and partners within the continuum of care.
- Support the design and implementation of prevention programs for MARPs and other key populations (i.e. as female sex workers, Adolescent and young persons as well as PWID).
- Contribute to the capacity building of HCWs and staff of CBO partners with respect to HIV prevention programs.
- Provides technical assistance to health facilities, CBOs sub-partners on strategic program implementation.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned as needed.
- BSc, BA or any relevant qualifications.
- MPH would be an added advantage
- 2-3 years experience in providing HIV prevention activities.
- Experience with managing CBO partners a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply