Afrika Kommt! is a joint initiative for capacity building of leading German companies. it aims at young highly qualified professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries with several years of working experience on the job.
- During a 12-month stay in Germany, a 8-month internship in one of the participating companies forms the heart of the program, The internship gives participants the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of management practice and to participate in economic, social and organisational change processes and will enable them to establish a network between cooperation partners from their home companies and German companies.
Qualification/Level of Experience
- University degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science / Information Technology, Business Information, Communication, Economics, Human Resources, Industrial Mechanical Process, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, Law, Life Science, Marketing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physics, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Product Management
- Excellent English languages skills, French, Portuguese and German are an advantage
- Intercultural competencies, open to new experiences abroad and willing to learn German
- Postgraduate degree (e.g MBA) is an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Germany travel and accommodation in Germany
- Fees for German language courses
- International Management Training (IMT) courses
- Relocation fee
- Living allowance
- Coverage of health insurance, accident insurance arid liability insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th February, 2015.