African Biosciences Limited is to be the premier bioscience research service provider in Nigeria and across the African continent to improve bioscience research capacity by providing e-commerce access to reagents and supplies, research capabilities in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics, bioscience research advisory services, bioscience technical training, lab-for-rent, contract research services, and specialized medical testing and DNA forensics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Technician
- African Biosciences Ltd is a new innovative bioscience research company with the mission to change the bioscience research landscape in Nigeria.
- We seek two highly motivated Research Technicians to staff our soon-to-be-opened research laboratory in Ibadan.
- Ability to use statistical data analysis software especially software for biological and molecular data is an advantage.
- Position is available from early April, 2016 and is based in Ibadan.
- Our company provides an exciting, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment for the ambitious who wants to grow a career in a fast growth company.
- Successful candidates will be provided with very competitive salary and benefits including free lunch, contribution to pension plan (after probationary period), stock options and profit sharing plan (after probationary period) and health insurance.
- Candidates must hold MSc with one year experience or BSc in biological/life Sciences with 2 – 3 years’ experience in a good bioscience laboratory environment.
- Applicants should have a good background in modern molecular biology, immunology, cell biology, microbiology and physiology.
- Applicants should be familiar with a wide range of lab techniques and be capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Applicants must be quick thinkers, analytical, have very good written and oral communication skills with excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
African Biosciences Limited
Poatson House, 4th Floor
142 Oba Akran Avenue
Applicants should be sent as attachments to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015