African Biosciences Limited is to be the premier bioscience research service provider in Nigeria and across the African continent to improve bioscience research capacity by providing e-commerce access to reagents and supplies, research capabilities in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics, bioscience research advisory services, bioscience technical training, lab-for-rent, contract research services, and specialized medical testing and DNA forensics.
We seek a highly motivated candidates to staff the front office of our soon-to-be-opened research laboratory in Ibadan, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Adminstrative Officer
- Candidates must hold HND/BA/BSc in Humanities or Social Sciences with at least one year of experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Position is available from early April, 2016 and is based in Ibadan. Our company provides an exciting, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment for the ambitious who wants to grow a career in a fast growth company.
- Successful candidates will be provided with very competitive salary and benefits including free lunch, contribution to pension plan (after probationary period), stock options and profit sharing plan (after probationary period) and health insurance.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the office and providing administrative backstopping to the board of directors and company management and will provide customer service duties in the front office.
- Applicants must be quick thinkers, analytical, have very good written and oral communication skills with excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office. Additional responsibilities may be assigned from time to time. Some accounting background or experience will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
African Biosciences Limited
Poatson House, 4th Floor
142 Oba Akran Avenue
Applicants should be sent as attachments to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015.