Sawubona Advisory Services Limited, a newly established Abuja aesthetic medical practice, is actively recruiting a full time Physician, skilled and interested in Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology to fill the position below:
Sawubona Advisory Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aesthetic Physician/Clinic Director
Requirements and Experience
Although full training will be provided on the equipment and products that we use, preference will be given to candidates with hands on experience on following procedures:
- Chemical peels (for acne, pigmentation, aging, de tanning)
- Various anti-aging treatments like Botox, filler, thread lift, non-ablative RF tightening Mesotherapy (both hair amp face).
- RF for freckles, moles, warts, skin tags etc.
- The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, excellent written and spoken English and be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner fitting with our brand.
- Laser treatments including Hair reduction, fractional CO2 for scars, Q switched for Tattoo and pigmentation
- Acne Scar treatment including subscision and derma roller
The candidate will also be responsible for key Administrative and Client management roles including:
- Overall technical management of the clinic
- Training and mentoring the support staff i.e. Skin Practitioners, OT Staff etc.
- The ideal candidate will be immaculately presented, personable and customer focused individual who portrays passion for the industry.
- Open to discussion on part ownership.
- Must have excellent ability to build rapport with patients quickly and effortlessly.
- Up-selling by retailing and booking courses of treatments
- Looking after the maintenance and presentation of the Day Spa
- Ensuring complete patient satisfaction and repeat business
- You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment and a competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their cover letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org