ActionAid is a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all.
Job Title: Impact Assessment & Shared Learning (IASL) Advisor
- Bachelor’s degree in arts/humanities or social sciences is essential.
- Post graduate degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- At least five years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Data information systems as well as Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general) is essential.
- Experience in community based work and use of various participatory M&E tools is desirable.
- Experience working with international development organisations is desirable.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation skills and familiarity with the range of approaches and methods currently being deployed in the development sector is essential.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to provide practical solutions within set deadlines.
- Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards.
- Team player, a personof integrity
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision
How to Apply
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria by clicking on the link – ‘Jobs’.
Applications should be sent in an MSWord attachment to [email protected] Only Electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for e.g. Ibrahim, Joy: IASL Advisor ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment.
Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17th October 2015. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates